Dell Technologies Safeguards IT Environments with New Security Service Powered by Secureworks
- New Dell Technologies Managed Detection and Response service powered by Secureworks® Taegis™ XDR secures businesses' IT environments with fully managed, 24/7 service monitoring, detection and response to threats
- With an easy-to-consume subscription model, companies with 50 or more endpoints can take advantage of Managed Detection and Response to get expert assistance for quick threat remediation and recovery
- Secureworks Taegis XDR security analytics software detects advanced threats, and automates the right actions
The new Dell Technologies Managed Detection and Response powered by Secureworks® Taegis™XDR provides 24/7 security across endpoint devices, data center networks and cloud environments, improving customers' security posture while significantly reducing the burden on IT teams.
"Keeping IT environments secure is a constantly moving target as malicious actors continue to refine, automate and broaden their attack strategies," said
How Managed Detection and Response Service Works
Dell Technologies Managed Detection and Response utilizes Secureworks Taegis XDR software to monitor, detect, investigate and automate response to threats across the entire IT environment, applying analytics gleaned from threat data across thousands of customers.
Designed for organizations with 50 endpoints or more, this service combines the power of the Secureworks Taegis security analytics platform and the expertise of
The Power of Taegis XDR
Taegis XDR is a cloud-native SaaS solution that blends more than 20 years of Secureworks' threat intelligence and research, including data from 1,400+ incident response engagements in the last year. It uses advanced analytics to improve customers' ability to detect advanced threats, streamline and collaborate on investigations, and automate the right actions.
"Secureworks Taegis XDR is security software designed by security experts for security analysts," said
"Managed detection and response services are helping organizations of all sizes keep up with the growing, diverse threat landscape," said
- Dell Technologies Managed Detection and Response powered by Secureworks Taegis XDR is available today in
North Americathrough Dell ProManage and as a standalone service globally on May 10.
- Blog: Strengthen Your Security Posture with Managed Detection and Response
- Blog: ProManage Adds More Flexibility and Choice for Managed Services
Secureworks (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a global cybersecurity leader that protects customer progress with Secureworks® Taegis™, a cloud-native security analytics platform built on 20+ years of real-world threat intelligence and research, improving customers' ability to detect advanced threats, streamline and collaborate on investigations, and automate the right actions.
Copyright © 2021 Dell Inc. or its subsidiaries. All Rights Reserved.
Dell Technologies Media Relations: Media.Relations@Dell.com; Secureworks Media Relations: Press@Secureworks.com