Dell reinvents endpoint security portfolio through strategic collaborations with Secureworks and CrowdStrike
Dellcombines premier managed security services, global threat intelligence and incident response from Secureworkswith leading endpoint protection technology from CrowdStriketo advance the industry's most secure commercial PC1
- Unique collaboration enables workforce transformation while managing the growing and rapidly changing cyber risk organizations face daily
- New solutions constantly monitor and protect the endpoint ecosystem from ever-evolving threats
Cyber criminals are continuously shifting their attack techniques to better target endpoints. As more than one-third (39 percent) of cyber attacks are now non-malware based2, adversaries can exploit gaps in traditional antimalware solutions used in isolation. Considering 50 percent of organizations also have insufficient endpoint or network visibility during incident response engagements3, it's clear many businesses are injecting ineffective security tools into their environments, ultimately adding complexity without directly addressing the problem. These disconnected solutions require ongoing diligence and expert resources to analyze a multitude of security alerts and identify compromised devices. Yet, with the growing cybersecurity skills gap, businesses don't have the resources needed to manage their security infrastructure effectively.
To help organizations address these challenges,
With AI-driven and cloud-native endpoint protection powered by
Prevent, detect and respond to evolving threats
With Dell SafeGuard and Response, customers no longer need to worry about complex implementation involving numerous agents.
Customers can select from the following new Dell SafeGuard and Response solutions to meet their unique security needs:
- CrowdStrike Falcon Prevent™: This next-generation antivirus (NGAV) solution uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to stop malware and malware-free attacks, offering organizations enhanced protection without requiring signatures and the heavy updates that come with them.
- CrowdStrike Falcon Prevent and Insight: In addition to the NGAV solution, customers can advance their threat prevention capabilities with Device Control and Falcon Insight™, the leading endpoint detection and response (EDR) solution. This enables full visibility into endpoint threat activity and real-time remediation designed to prevent, detect and investigate incidents and stop threats.
- Secureworks Managed Endpoint Protection: Combined with CrowdStrike Falcon Prevent and Insight and Device Control, this offering provides customers with 24x7 managed services from
Secureworksto monitor the state of endpoints for indications of threat actor activity. Secureworks Security Operations Centerand Counter Threat Unit™ will investigate events to determine severity, accuracy and context to suggest remedial actions, giving organizations peace of mind around the clock.
- Secureworks Incident Management Retainer: In the event of a serious security incident,
Secureworkswill deploy its On-Demand Incident Response Specialist Team who are highly skilled to respond to and mitigate a cyber incident at any time. Now, organizations with and without security operations centers can have the support and expertise needed in critical times. This service can also be used to build a proactive response plan for future security incidents.
"Organizations are faced with what may feel like an exponentially expanding threat landscape and a mixed bag of solutions to fix it," said
"Attacker techniques are getting more sophisticated and customers need managed solutions that are actively guarding against threat activity," said
"Being selected by
- Dell SafeGuard and Response will be available globally in
March 2019through Delland its authorized channel partners.
- Additionally, the comprehensive CrowdStrike Falcon platform can also be purchased through
- Connect with
Dellvia Twitter, YouTubeand LinkedIn
- Follow the latest news on Twitter from @
Copyright © 2019 Dell Inc. or its subsidiaries. All Rights Reserved. Dell, Dell EMC and other trademarks are trademarks of Dell Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks may be trademarks of their respective owners.
1 Based on Dell Internal Analysis,
2 CrowdStrike Global Threat Report 2018
3 Secureworks Incident Response Insights Report 2018
4 Based on Business Security Tests by AV-Comparatives,
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dell-reinvents-endpoint-security-portfolio-through-strategic-collaborations-with-secureworks-and-crowdstrike-300787283.html