Dell Technologieslaunches new flexible consumption models to simplify adoption of technology to address unpredictable IT demands and changing business requirements
- Dell Financial Services Flex on Demand helps customers reduce costs associated with overprovisioning storage solutions
- Dell Financial Services Cloud Flex for HCI provides customers with a cloud-like consumption model initially for Dell EMC's hyper-converged family of products
- PC as a Service and Dell EMC VDI Complete Solutions accelerate workforce transformation with tailored solutions and predictable pricing
- A new Dell Technologies Transformational License Agreement offers customized software contracts for flexible license and maintenance of software titles
Whether implementing a hyper-converged infrastructure solution for the first time, planning a PC refresh or modernizing an entire data center,
"Many IT leaders worry about unforeseen costs and risks when adopting new or different technologies, but organizations that do not invest in IT Transformation initiatives risk falling behind their competitors," said
Introducing DFS Flex on Demand
Initially available for all Dell EMC storage solutions, Flex on Demand lets customers pay only for the storage capacity needed, which reduces costs associated with overprovisioning. Importantly, Flex on Demand provides instant access to additional buffer capacity during spikes driven by the business, with payments adjusting to match usage. DFS offers a low capacity commitment and a flexible payment period so customers may pay only for what is consumed, freeing up budgets for other projects.
Introducing DFS Cloud Flex for HCI
Initially available for Dell EMC's hyper-converged family of products, with Cloud Flex for HCI customers can experience a cloud-like consumption model with simple monthly payments, built-in price reductions over time, and no upfront costs or obligation after the first year. Starting with Dell EMC VxRail Appliances and Dell EMC XC Series, this flexible, low-risk financing solution eliminates initial capital costs and spreads payments over time, and gives customers the ability to spend more time and resources on innovating and growing their businesses.
Introducing PC as a Service and Dell EMC VDI Complete Solutions
According to a recent IDC survey, over 40%of respondents say they have engaged in the past 12 months, or are considering engaging in the next 12 months, in PCaaSii. The Dell Technologies PC as a Service solution combines the latest Dell Technologies PC hardware, software and end-to-end services including deployment, management, security and support, for a single, predictable price per seat per month. The solution helps reduce the burden and cost of IT management over the complete lifecycle of the PC, allowing IT to focus on more strategic priorities and gets end-users into new technology faster.
For organizations that are contemplating desktop and application virtualization technologies, Dell EMC VDI Complete Solutions reduces the common barriers to adoption by making it easier to buy, deploy and manage with a single number for support. VDI Complete combines the infrastructure, software and the option of thin clients and services from a single vendor. The solution, powered by VMware Horizon, is based on VxRail Appliances or vSAN ReadyNodes™ so that customers can build their own VDI solution or buy a pre-configured, end-to-end solution.
Introducing the Dell Technologies Transformational License Agreement (TLA)
The Dell Technologies TLA is a single, simple software agreement for license and maintenance that makes annual spend more predictable and cost-effective. This highly customized software contract offers unprecedented flexibility in the way software titles are consumed and maintained, especially as requirements change over time. For example, customers can readily swap un-deployed software with any new title, including titles not in the agreement, and freely exchange any software, including titles that have already been deployed. Finally, pre-paid T-credits can be redeemed at any time for incremental software licenses, as well as professional, education and public cloud services.
- DFS Flex on Demand is available now in select countries globally.
- DFS Cloud Flex for HCI is available now for Dell EMC VxRail and Dell EMC XC Series and has planned availability for Q3 2017 in Dell EMC VxRack Systems.
- PC as a Service is available now in select countries globally.
- Dell EMC VDI Complete Solutions are available now in select countries globally.
- Dell Technologies Transformational License Agreement is available now in select countries globally.
- Dell EMC customer case study: Splash Damage
- Connect with Dell EMC via Twitter,
YouTube, LinkedIn and DECN
- For the latest news from Dell EMC, follow @DellEMCNews on Twitter and use #DellEMCWorld
Dell EMC World
Dell EMC World 2017,
Payment solutions provided and serviced by
Copyright © 2017 Dell Technologies Inc. or its subsidiaries. All Rights Reserved. Dell, EMC and other trademarks are trademarks of Dell Technologies Inc. or its subsidiaries. Other trademarks may be trademarks of their respective owners.
i Source: IDC Pay-per-Use Models in
ii Source: IDC 2016
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dell-technologies-rolls-out-flexible-consumption-models-for-it-from-the-desktop-to-the-data-center-300453266.html
Erin Zehr, 512.728.5319, email@example.com